Voucher Review – Metrodeal – Mom & Me Event

When: May 25, 2013 Where: Rockwell Tent What: Mom & Me Event (All Inclusive 1 Day Pass) Price: Php 350.00 Valued at Php 499.00 / savings Php 149.00 Groupon Site: Metrodeal / Deal Here I wasn’t here on Mother’s Day because I was out of the country with my colleagues.  I thought it would beContinue reading “Voucher Review – Metrodeal – Mom & Me Event”

The adventure and misadventures of our breast feeding journey! Part 1

When I had baby number 1, I was at a lost! I just heard that breast feeding is good for my baby but I didn’t know a thing! As I went through the experience of being a new mom, I learned a lot about the advantages of breast feeding and vowed that I will beContinue reading “The adventure and misadventures of our breast feeding journey! Part 1”

Expo Kid 2013

Nothing to do this weekend? Go to the Expo Kid! The Expo Kid 2013 is the ultimate summer activity fair!  It’s happening on March 2, 2013, Saturday, at the 500 Shaw Events Pavillion.  It’s the home of Kids Klub which specializes in different extra curricular activities for kids of all ages! Parents, together with theirContinue reading “Expo Kid 2013”

78 days Maternity Leave – its Importance!

In this post, I want to talk about the importance of the maternity leave SSS provides for its female members after giving birth.  60 days for normal delivery and 78 days for C-Section. For both baby number 1 and number 2, I had a C-Section, so that automatically gave me 78 calendar days of maternityContinue reading “78 days Maternity Leave – its Importance!”

ayala and sm – united?

For the good of people and the community, these 2 corporate bigwigs decided to join and unite. Ayala Land Inc first donated a few hectares of land to Xavier School.  The land is located in Nuvali, an eco-community project of ALI, which is located in Sta Rosa Laguna. And now, I just found out that SMContinue reading “ayala and sm – united?”

binondo church – then and now…

This was Binondo Church in the Early 1900s. This is Binondo Church Now. Binondo Church is one of the oldest churches in the Philippines.  It’s also known as the Minor Basilica of St Lorenzo Ruiz.  The church was named after Lorenzo Ruiz, the first Filipino Saint, who was born of a Chinese father and aContinue reading “binondo church – then and now…”

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started